Asset Management flagship and solid industry experience
- Trillion Profit has forged an enviable and highly respected reputation for managing investment in private ventures and projects, spanning from real estate/ infrastructure to high-tech/ new energy sectors. The Group continues to leverage its success by pursuing new opportunities to diversify secularly and expand its portfolio, acquiring world-class investments both locally and internationally. We adamantly adhere to our Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance (ESG) guidelines so as to operate sustainably for the social cause of all beings and the environment. Since 2018, we have invested to promote cutting-edge technological advancement to help reshape the world.
- Trillion Profit is a corporate member of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (HKGCC) – one of the four major chambers in HK. In addition, senior management of Trillion Profit takes part in the advancement of professional industry through the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) and the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI); we are also delighted to contribute to its society by playing a vital role in the HKGCC, the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce (CGCC), the Hong Kong Real Property Federation (HKRPF), and the Hong Kong Chiu Chow Chamber of Commerce (HKCCC).
- Top management of Trillion Profit possesses solid experience in asset management, investment and development.
Quality in execution
- Our partners earn recognitions from around the industry with clients include Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd., New World Development Company Limited, Soundwill Management Co Ltd. and etcetera. Expertise, innovation and endeavor are the keys to our execution quality.
Top-notch qualitative & quantitative assessments and extensive networks
- Trillion Profit applies sophisticated qualitative and quantitative assessments for our direct and indirect investments, and employs active strategy to generate exceptional alphas.
- We apply scientific and practical approach for investment selection which aims to deliver best possible internal rate of return (IRR) and net present value (NPV) with reasonable horizon.
Prudent financial structure and strong liquidity
- Trillion Profit applies advanced Enterprise Risk Management (E.R.M.) techniques to manage corporate financial risks and investment risk metrics.
- Strong liquidity and financial flexibility with access to diversified funding channels.
2019/7 Business Visit to Cities of the Greater Bay Area (GBA)
Business Visit to Cities of the Greater Bay Area (2019/7)
Our management was invited to meet with provincial leaders and mayors from the Greater Bay Area throughout the years, so as to explore opportunities for achieving brighter economic prospects. Management of our Group was interviewed by global TV broadcasters and press media regarding his opinion on the future development of GBA.
In addition, we are honored to have an opportunity to visit the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge prior to its opening in October 2018 for studying its operational aspect and traffic implication.
2019/6 Emerging Market Series – Official Visit to Vietnam
Emerging Market Series – Official Visit to Vietnam (2019/6)
Being invited to one of the major cities in Vietnam, senior members of our Group exchange ideas with local government and business leaders. With in-depth expertise and knowledge in the relevant markets of Southeast Asia, we are able to capture different and unique alphas along the emerging markets.
Thank you for your interest in Trillion Profit Development Group. To apply for a position with us, please provide your contact information, cover letter and resume as below:
2018/1 Investment & Finance Roundtable
Finance Roundtable – Investment in Global Markets & Secular Diversification (2018/1)
Senior management of our Group was discussing about investment narratives, global financial markets and secular diversification. Among the participants are institutional investors and star fund managers.
Photo Annotation: The second man from the right is Mr. Lin Jingzhen— Deputy Chief Executive of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, among them is our senior management, fund managers, and business partners.